Sreepadmanabh M (BSMS 2016)
1. Served two terms as Secretary of CDC; Coordinator of IBQC; Ex-Coordinator of Oratory Club; Currently serving as Natural Sciences UG Representative for the ICDPC
2. Organised the first Annual Model United Nations Conference as Head of Operations in the Core Committee; Event Coordinator the first SharkTank entrepreneurial event during Singularity 2017.
I have also been the quizmaster for over ten quizzes in IISERB.
3. Led the teams which helped set up IISER Bhopal’s Placement Cell, started regular campus placements and job recruitments at IISERB for BS-MS 2013 and 2014 batches, and organised the Academic Mentorship Program for the BS-MS 2018 batch.
1. Open Agenda System: Organise monthly General Body Meetings with all the SAC members, wherein most of the SAC agenda for the next month will be decided. Council Secretaries will also update the General Body about the activities being undertaken by their council and clubs, as well as inform about new changes and plans. Active feedback will be taken for the same, and improvements made as per suggestions received.
2. Setting up of voluntary Academic Support Groups for all batches, as well as soft-skills and language development groups, especially for the first and second year batches.